Tuesday 26 June 2012

Strange people around me, strange people indeed. Awesome

Ohhhhhhhmeeeeeeeeguuurrrll. Interesting site, veeeerrry interesting. Yeah it's something special, talking to random strangers about anything. I'm actually a big fan of the topics option where you can now select interests that you wish to talk about and the programme will match you up with people with similar interests and chat away about the topic (or not, could always ask for my ASL and that like some do). Anyway, due to similar interests in at least one thing it gives you a platform for a conversation.

I'm loving it at the moment, just having funny and interesting conversations with good people. It's nice to be able to talk about stuff that perhaps not many of the people I know are interested in like anime and manga and the awesomeness that is Jason. Plus if I ever feel like trolling people then thy will be done.

Heh the problem is always afterwards and chatting to them. The initial buzz you get when first meeting them isn't there so I dunno, conversations seem to get padded out with a heck of a lot of small talk and me being the blunt guy I am...yeah.

Either way it's still fun chatting to them and it gives you a chance to learn about new stuff and to get a fresh new viewpoint on whatever.

Hmm, I wonder how Sammi is doing...I really ought to say hi

No comments:

Post a Comment