Thursday 28 June 2012

Attacking it head on and with force

Hmm, hmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm, my procrastination has led me here, heeeere to my backlog of things to do/watch/play/listen to/whatever else adjectives that spring to mind.

I am writing this waaay before this has even gone up as a blog post so maybe (unlikely somewhat) I've done some things on the list already but so far....nah this isn't going to be a list, it's a muthafugging plan of action bitches.

Right first things first I must finish Final Fantasy XIII-2 within the week or something whilst alternating between watching the anime Claymore and the DVD Deano lent me.

Not only that, I have to also finish Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on my DS so whether I play that on my travels or before I sleep it's got to be done.



Now that's pretty much what I've got on my plate right now (well actually it's rice and bones of used to be chicken) but what aboot after I'm done with that? A backlog isn't called a backlog for no reason.

I still need to somehow read and watch Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Berserk, Karakuridoji Ultimo, Blue Exorcist, Code Geass, D. Gray Man, Nura: Rise of the Yokai clan, Bleach, YuGiOh, Black Lagoon, Baka and Test, about half of the books Emily got me, Unseen Academicals which I started, got half way and then got bored (I know, doesn't make for a good book does it), Coraline (although I kinda watched the movie so that's not high on my list), hmm what else? Ehhh I'm sure there is more.

Anyway so there's quite a lot to get through and it would be even worse if I was in a film watching mood as there is so much more that needs to be watched, I have about 380 films on my Lovefilm list for goodness sake haha, but yeah backlog must be forcefully attacked and decimated by hmmm I dunno, let's say...3 months? Yeah I can do that, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment