Friday 29 June 2012

Slimfast

Oh wow, I've lost weight? I didn't notice...well, didn't notice that it was as much as they said it was but yeah. Hmm I suppose so, still would like to lose more but either way this is what I said would happen, I'm really am starting to wonder why people do not listen to me more.

I did say that before the surgery and when I was told to stop playing football that I would put on weight due to lack of football so I didn't need people to point that out to me especially as I'd be losing it all again when my operation was done.

It was hard at first but only because I'm a stubborn person and return a bit earlier than I should and didn't let on that my knee hadn't fully recovered but hey I love football that much.

So what's next? Well like I stated I'd like to lose more simply to be a bit more agile when twisting and turning out defenders but I just don't have the discipline to go to the gym or whatnot regularly so I rely on playing football to get me the way I need to be.

So here I go continuing on a journey to be the best, the very best like no-one ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment