Monday 11 June 2012

No no, please do continue, I insist

Ohhh so arrogant, the arrogance that flows through your veins and sweats out from your pores. Oh never mind the fact that you honestly don't care about things you are not interested in, I am not belittling it or anything, I just don't care. That makes me arrogant I suppose. Oh well, then I guess I'll continue to be oh so arrogant.

No I really do not look down on you or your endeavours, not at all. Oh course I think it's mindless prattle but that's only in my view and what it means to me. You carry on talking about irrelevant things to me. I don't care about who's sleeping with who and all that sort of gossip so I'll allow you to carry on with that talk while I do my own thing over here. No no no, please continue, I do not mind it at all. Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment