Sunday 27 May 2012

How did I go this long without attending one of these?

This weekend I attended my first ever expo, the London MCM expo and it was quite an event.

For me it was never really about the guests or presentations that was going on and that as I already know how I feel about "celebrities" and there wasn't reeeally any presentations that I was interested in other than the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 one which I attended today. No no, it was always going to be about the occasion and the atmosphere there which did not disappoint me.

People came dressed as all sorts of characters at it was quite fun at trying to recognise all the different characters that showed up and seeing all the good cosplay (and the bad ones as well) that people did.

I'm hoping to go again in October and hopefully there will be more presentations and events that I'll be interested in but I'll have to wait and see.

If there was a down point it would be the so called..."party". Eurgh, how does that constitute a party? But meh, next time I'll stick around for a bit longer but it better be worth it if I do.

What did I end up getting from there? A few few things actually like a couple of t-shirts, a Sonic hat and The entire up to date Walking Dead collection comic and a couple of hugs...yeah...aaaanyway

All in all I actually quite enjoyed the weekend and it was awesome that it was supplemented with the most beautiful of beautiful sunshine which made getting up in the morning a happy occasion and the view just wonderful as well.

Now the only thing left to do is to just enjoy the rest of my holiday and take what I can before I have to return and no doubt things just may not be as happy as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment