Sunday 13 May 2012

Zetta cool!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/The_World_Ends_With_You.jpg


"Listen up, Phones! The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."

Ahhh really do have to stop playing Fifa as I'm wasting time that I could be playing other games. Okay granted handheld games are probably best played when I'm not at home as I could be playing something on the television or online and all that but The World Ends With You was really a wonderful experience and the battle system uses both screens at once and makes for interesting battles.

The story wasn’t exactly a masterpiece but I haven’t really discovered all the secrets so I don’t know the full story but I know the main game story and that was okay, nothing brilliant but still solid.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/subarashiki.jpg

So yeah now that I've finished TWEWY and am just pretty much just going for 100% because I can. Okay so what now? Well I think I'll get started on the manga Yusef told me to read titled: Ikigami.

It looks like a pretty interesting manga after reading the opening chapter and it has a very interesting premise about valuing your life especially when you could die at anytime.

Of course I was only given the second, third and fourth volume but that should be more than enough to get me into the story. Finally I've also gotten started on Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater on the HD Collection and it's just as good as I remember, with its gripping storyline and interesting game mechanics. I'm currently up to The End's boss battle and I'm reminded of the first time I played this, oh boy, the time it took me to complete that battle, but it was fun and engaging every step of the way which was made even better by that lengthy ladder climb that followed it afterwards haha.

Well, here we go. Sniper vs sniper. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment