Thursday 10 May 2012

Yep, there’s always an entry on this day

So yeah I guess this is a time of reflection and obviously I have to reflect on the previous post on this very monumental day where I talked about birthdays.

How do I feel about that now?

I’m a heck of a lot more relaxed about the birthday thing and reminders and I figure…well, with the help of Deano I figure that yeah I suppose it’s my day. May as well just take it in and all the birthday wishes. I have no problems with that anymore.

What else?

Well I’m happ…happier than before…I suppose, still finding that the happier I get the more I notice that big massive hole inside me. That hole that doesn’t look like it’s going to be filled anytime soon but it’s okay really, most people have the exact same hole that something is missing.

But that’s for another time, I’m really just focusing on the good that there is, thanks to people like Dennis who keeps reminding me to focus on the good things in life.

I’m a lot better at football and fitter than I was when I had that injury, I know so many great and wonderful people, I’ve read some great books and watched some good shows and I supposed most importantly, I’ve lived my life for myself. I’ve not done what others have wanted me to do but rather what I want to do. With zero regrets…oh who am I kidding of course there are some regrets but they are so minor that it’s not even worth thinking about hahaha.

So what’s in store for next year? I really don’t know but I think things are going to change and it’ll be for the better and in a major way too. How? I don’t know but it’s going to happen. I just need to record every step of the journey so I can reflect on it while I’m still sane.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday and i hope you keep updating this as i love reading your blog xx <3

    ReplyDelete