Thursday 4 August 2011

Projects to complete

  1. Read The Zombie Survival Guide again because it’s such a good book
  2. Join a gym to get fitter
  3. Get back into updating this blog and consistently
  4. Buy myself Niké CTR Astroturf trainers and football boots
  5. Buy football shirts of teams that I like
  6. Have at least one competitively viable Pokémon from every single family
  7. Listen to songs and albums that I haven’t listened to on my iPod
  8. Get songs and albums from artists whose discography I haven’t been keeping up with
  9. Organise the songs I already do have on my iPod into categories
  10. Buy myself an external hard drive
  11. Get back into learning Spanish, French, Italian and Swedish
  12. Get back into writing lyrics
  13. Play the games that I bought but have yet to play. Bayonetta, Gears Of War, Assassin’s Creed, MadWorld, No More Heroes and some others
  14. Read a list of manga. This includes Pokémon Special, Yu-Gi-Oh and many others, possibly Full Metal Alchemist but I may just watch the anime instead.
  15. Play the games on my CycloDS iEvolution that I haven’t played
  16. Learn some types of ballroom dancing such as the tango, waltz and others
  17. Change my internet settings back to WPA (Danged Pokémon forced me to change to WEP)
  18. Get my own place
  19. Think of more items for this list

No comments:

Post a Comment