Tuesday 16 August 2011

And I just wanna run…to the sun

So begins day two of the Nike journey. Woke up more tired then yesterday but it was still good, I think it just means an early night tonight and by early I mean sometime before 0100 hours but anyway here I am and the second day involved quite a bit more lectures, games/tasks especially Ultimate Rock Paper Scissors which I got to the semi-finals of...urgh, another semi final, I need to go one step further and win things but I've no doubt that I will win a task individually someday.

Working for Nike, I just look at some of the videos and I think this is just mad in a good way and again I am really hyped for this whole thing especially when I just realise that this is their biggest project in Western Europe, not only that but that I'll be a major part of the 2012 Olympics, a worldwide event and it looks to be truly amazing. Heh, sometimes I still can't believe I'm part of it myself but here I am, like a kid in awe of his surroundings and just soaking things in.

So this afternoon we went for a jog to Regent's park for a training session to do sprints, jogs and piggy back rides. Yup, amazing and so so so fun and a little bit surreal. I see these things happening in Nike videos all the time but never did I think I would be taking part in one of those events.

Tomorrow begins the three (or apparently more) mile run in the running club and ohhh boy, I guess the question is why did I join the gym when Nike were going to provide the fitness work for me ahaha

Whoo another day gone and home is where I rest until the next day. Also something to note, I started playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney...probably should tell Foxx this and did the first level and seriously, the actions and movement of Mr What's his face (the witness) was weird and to top it all off when he ripped off his hair and threw it at my face I thought "what." But it's enjoyable so far and I hope I enjoy the rest of the game but if it's any good then I'm sure I will

No comments:

Post a Comment