Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tried it, tried it, tried it, haven’t tried, want to try, tried it, tried it, will try it next week, tried it

Variety is the spice of life right? I certainly think so, I think this world has many things to offer, so many challenges that trying out everything becomes a challenge in itself. I suppose it does depend on the person but for me personally in some areas I need to try a lot of things and the after a while the same things over and over will bore me or I’ll get frustrated with the lack of variety.

The things I know this applies to me involve music as I currently have over 8000 songs on my iPod and I like it like that as I will always find music to suit my mood whatever it is. Some people don’t have a lot of songs but I could never do that, I mean, I understand why some might not have loads and loads as if you just have the songs you really like then it makes sense in some way and that there’s no point in having songs you don’t like on it but me…I like all the songs or I should say most of the songs on it and the ones I truly dislike I just get rid but all in all I’m happy with the collection of songs I have on my iPod as I like to listen to a lot of different songs and genres.

Films, of course I try to watch as many different films as possible as each one is a different story and it usually takes me a long while before I can watch the same story again, usually when I’ve forgotten about it or something. On my Lovefilm account I have over 300 titles queued up which I don’t think it’s that much but considering that I’m only allowed 2 a month I end up adding to the list faster than it goes down. I must remember to upgrade my package for these winter nights as such seeing as it’ll be darker earlier (should have done this a while ago to be honest) so that I get unlimited discs an all as there’s nothing like settling down to watch a film while the coldness blows outside.

Food, despite what some people who know me may think I don’t actually have a favourite food and that something you see me eat a lot of at one point could simply just be my craving for that month, it’ll be something else another month.

I also like the fact that there are a lot of foods that I like so I can try a fair amount of things and won’t really be that fussy when it comes down to it.

I’m sure there are other things that I’ve forgotten to mention but really what I’m trying to say is that this is why I like the fact that I have such an eclectic taste as it just means I get to experience more things, of course there is a downside to it all but that’s for another day…or have I already moaned about that already? Ah well, it’s all gooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment