Tuesday 9 November 2010

Do something will you!


Okaay so as I type this I am on my way to Kingsway College to pick up a prospectus and have a look around really. This is the next part of my life? Again I do question whether I will stick to this...well not stick to it but more, if I do this will I seriously know what direction I want my life to head in?

I always said that I'd want to be rich and I am not kidding when I say do actually feel I can do anything. See, the thing is with me is that I really do believe I can do anything if given the time and resources and the way I see the reasons for past failures in my life, it wasn't because I wasn't capable of doing it or that I didn't understand things really, they were more a combination of events out of my control and my own personal mentality. Now I'm not offering excuses and I hate it when people say "excuses, excuses" or any variation of that because it's not, I'm telling it like it is. You ask someone what the reason for failure is and they give you an answer, don't be so quick to dismiss it as an excuse.

Anyhoo, before going off there, basically, law is the next direction of life really. I'll be honest, I don't want to do it, I think the subject for me is dry, text heavy and not much excitement for somebody like me, but as I've figured out really from life, that's not the way world works, so what then? Well simple, if getting a law degree is going to get me higher then that's what I've got to do. If getting a law degree is going to tip the scales of life in my favour then that's really what I have to do. I may be interested in other things and want to do that but the world doesn't want that, they want this and so this I shall do. So yeah Emily, I guess you are right, I have given up on myself but to be honest, what else can I do, left to my own devices I would most likely achieve nothing and that would just be worse for you to be honest.

Anyway, enough with the downer stuff, here's something positive...umm, err, hmm, don't actually know, maybe next time I'll have something positive to say or maybe it'll be more ranting oh well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment