Thursday 25 November 2010

Today is just a day in my journey

It really is overwhelming for me looking up courses to enrol on. As part of my quest for world domination, I need to start of small and do something in the meanwhile or at least until next year but I am just so overload with stuff that I feel caught in headlights. Plus there’s the fact that I don’t really know how to look them up but I’ll persist anyway.

After that talk from the Career Guidance thing, I thought doing a computer based course or something would be a good thing to do, you know, upgrade qualifications and all that but AHHHHHHHHH! Where do I go? Okay so I tried to do it the other way then, I’d look at a college and then see what course they had to offer but that wasn’t really much help, I’ll need to search a bit more in a second but AHHHHHH!

I also have to do a bit more thinking about stuff between me and Emily, I wrote some stuff, like my thoughts and all which will go up tomorrow but I still need to think some more about solutions or something, just something.

Finally I also need to sign in tomorrow at the Jobcentre and I got to thinking, did I need to apply for all the jobs now or what? I never really expected my life to go this way but do you know what’s in my very head at the moment? Journeys. Yeah, let me explain. In my head I have this picture of me still updating these entries and I’m talking about years and years from now, like when I’m disgustingly filthy rich and see the journey I’ve taken. Hopefully it’ll be one of improvement in whatever it is but it’ll be good for me to see how I’ve changed and the struggles and trials I’ve had to endure to getting there because I am going to be rich. Oh yes I am, that is a fact, I’m determined to get it, no matter the cost. If I can live the good life, never will I have to worry about certain things ever again.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment