Wednesday 30 June 2010

June 2010 roundup

Well, July has arrived and the hot weather continues and due to the World Cup not much really got done during June except for some arguments but everything ended up being resolved.

Started off the month though by spending time at Emily’s place which are just the highlights of my life really and will be looking forward to my next visit. The time we get to see each other as we’ve discussed has pros and cons and we’ve kind of had to just put up with it as that’s the situation that we are in. I am relaxed about it seeing as I know that we have a lifetime together and that the lack of time we get to be together at the moment will only serve to make the actual moment of when we do finally get to live together all the more sweeter.

Ahh, books, now see, have really slowed this down for a bit although I’m reading Death Note, I read that in a different way than I would do the books borrowed from libraries and others so it’s a different amount of energy I have to put into reading that coupled with the fact that there’s no pressure or time limit for me to read it as now I finally own all of the manga in the series. As for the books I have read this month, those would be Mort, Small Gods, Hogfather and started on Soul Music but haven’t gotten round to resuming it as of yet but I hope to as I really need to get onto Shutter Island before I reach the maximum times I can renew it.

DVDs and films are boiled down to just Ghost Town (which I saw at Emily’s), Futurama Season 2 Episodes 6-19, Bolt and Tenchi Muyo Episode 6-9.

Not exactly been much in comparison to previous months but I have the football to thank for that, not that I wouldn’t want to watch it, only comes round every 4 years and this is the only one where I actually have the time to watch every single match as previous World Cups were during school time so it wouldn’t have been practical.

Still, nothing really exciting going in on in my life just taking it a day at a time and this time next year I hope to be actually doing something of note, still that’s a while off, for now, I’m just going to take advantage of the time given to me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment