Friday 11 June 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Hogfather
Started the Hogfather and getting into it so far, was originally supposed to get started on the Witches arc and read Equal Rites, heck, I was even planning to read Guards! Guards! seeing as I’ve read the two books that come after it but the fact that these are library books have meant that I’ve had to change the reading order a bit but no matter, once this is done and the books have been read I can then get onto the ones that have no time limit (other than inevitable death) and read some of the books that were purchased rather than borrowed.

Plus with all this nonsense and universities and financing…oh and the World Cup makes me wondering when I’m actually going to get time to read them all. Oh well, upwards and onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment