Sunday 27 June 2010

What to think about

So what is going on in my life right now? What’s occupying your mind right now hmm? I suppose it is a good thing you haven’t really wrote much recently on here as it can only mean that you’re occupying yourself with things so you haven’t really had time to just sit down and think and think deeply about life and what it really is all about, heck I’ve been so busy with things that I still haven’t really gotten round to reading the books that I have from the library and Soul Music is due on Monday unfortunately so I guess that’s another book renewing if it hasn’t already been reserved.

Soul Music

Nothing seems to be sticking into my mind at the moment, maybe it’s due to the World Cup but I suppose I haven’t really had time to think about life matters and think introspectively about why humans are such an annoyance to me and let it get me down despite being on forums where the most obnoxious of individuals lie. I suppose I like to hear other people’s views on certain matters but at the same time I don’t actually care and why should I? As long as I’m certain of my view then why does it matter what others think, however there is a difference between just being stubborn and sticking to your own beliefs. There’s no reason not to consider all the options and then to use that to form the basis of your opinion or change of it in fact sometimes some people are just so resistant to change that it then can sometimes becomes a problem.

I probably should head to sleep seeing as I cannot think straight and just stick to anything, I don’t know whether it’s because I’m a bit hyped up over the Ghana win and the last episode of the series in Doctor Who which made me want more but I really was in a good mood and for a bit nothing really mattered, there were things to look forward to, events to anticipate and that is a feeling quite like no other and I think when I have that feeling I like to be around others seeing as I’ll be happy and better make the most of it before…before…before I come crashing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment