Wednesday 3 March 2010

Dream Journal: Part 1

So I’m a building that resembles my flat trying to escape the police for reasons unknown but I’m sure it made sense and I knew what I did at the time, all I knew was that getting caught by these people were definitely not in my best interests. So I’m climbing out of the window climbing down 20 storeys (I probably could just jump down like I do it all my other dreams but for some reason I climbed) while the cast of Hollyoaks are cheering me on and willing me to escape…well I say the cast but I can only remember seeing two people from there and one of them has left the show so…yeah.

At the bottom of the building I find myself in a familiar scene for all my dreams, my primary school Hargrave Park. It doesn’t make sense that my flat would be slap bang in the middle of a primary school playground and disappear now that I think about it as I don’t remember seeing it again after I climbed down from there but I was too busy worrying about getting caught by the police and doctors in white coats to worry about trivial details like that. I find myself running and running from the pursuers I gravitate towards the nursery playground, slide under the fence that separates the infant play area from the nursery playground but they come out of the door that leads inside the actual building so I go back under the fence the way I came and headed to the exit of the actual school.

With the doctors gaining on me with those syringes which I feared due me not know what was in them and the effect they’d have on me when administered, I ran out of school grounds and down Hargrave Road as it looked like in my memory when from nowhere a feeling of defeat overcame me and prompted me to just……stop running as they were always going to catch up to me anyway why delay the inevitable.

After convincing them that I wouldn’t run again so there’s no need to inject me with whatever was in those needles and to provide assurance, they handcuffed my legs together and to other members of the police force and doctors which included Chief Wiggum of The Simpsons fame and Morgan Freeman. While we walked (or rather they walked for me), Morgan was kind enough to point out to me a car that Michael Jackson used to own though for the life of me I had no idea what car he was pointing to but at that moment a car I recognised as being from the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game drives past me…I think I’ll look it up and find out what exactly it was……Couldn’t find it but it resembled something like this except it was completely brown so…yeah, that random thing just happened out of nowhere.

Then the next thing I know is that I’m in a small house being lead into a small room with some food on my plate, being asked if I want more which I say yes I do. Then the serious stuff starts, they’re saying what will happen in light of my crime (which is never mentioned but somehow I know what they are talking about), “…and you’ll be executed by lethal injection”

“Excuse me?” I say “What was that, executed?”

“Yes, executed”

“So you’re saying I’m going to die…tomorrow definitely?”

“Yes”

“Fuck this”

Then I woke up, picked up the phone and started texting Emily and begun my day…

No comments:

Post a Comment