Friday 30 September 2011

Shoes, shoes and more shoes

Good grief! This time 3 years ago I only owned one pair of shoes to my name especially as I was not bothered by shoes especially because they cost a bit and I would scuff them up a lot but now...at the time of writing this I have (in order of receiving them) Nike5 Bomba Finale with Samba Magician 10 stitched into them...oh how my knees crumble at the thought of them...anyhoo, to continue the list, Nike5 Streetgato, Nike Air Max+ 2011, Nike Lunarglide+ 3 and the latest additions to the family, my Nike Alphaballer and my Air Force Ones Premium and come release date I will hopefully own a pair of CTR360 Maestri in purple and white and I shall love them.

I was disappointed that yet again I was given false information but I guess all you can really do is grit your teeth and get on with it I suppose but it does mean that I have no football boots for Sunday's match unfortunately but I guess it's not a total disaster as hopefully I can burrow someone else's pair and dominate in them but I get what I'm given...

Anyway today was a very materialistic post and I chuckle to myself at the thought of that as I never thought I'd get to that point but ah well, I guess if I was so filthy rich that I was sweating money I would buy things as well but as I think about it I just think, I wouldn't really change as I'd be the same oblivious and slightly naive person I always am but just in better clothes and trainers.

Anyway, hopefully those CTR360 are in my possession soon enough but I should really start to think about space as I have literally nowhere to put my things...I think Sunday morning requires a clearout...

No comments:

Post a Comment