Saturday 17 September 2011

Dear Megan

I can't say I'm surprised with how it turned out what with the pushing and pushing and her twisting and misconstruing everything I said but ho hum what happened happened. If she wants to take what I said as a belief that I support rape then to be honest I don't care as I expected her to believe something like despite not saying anything of the sort or even remotely similar but that's pretty much what it's been like knowing her, just a whole load of miscommunication and defensiveness on her part.

So she pretty much claims this is unfixable and I'll be honest, I don't care, I stopped caring straight after you tried to start yet ANOTHER fight with me. You can claim that you tried to end it by telling me to stop but how is that any different from me trying to end arguments by just saying "Nope, enough is enough, new topic" because that just makes you a hypocrite.

Now as I reflect on life I think you know something, life is good. I have an excellent job which has improved my positive disposition to life and how I view things. To be honest, you were just bringing me down with you depressiveness and negativity. Not an insult, just a fact. It's funny, I've been told plenty of times that I'm very very patient with other people even when I'm wasting my time so to hear you say that I have no patience with you is a laugh. A laugh I say. I put up with you for ages.

Ehh, I wouldn't even say "put up" as that would imply that I didn't really care for it but it seemed to do you good you venting with all your problems about your mother and your situations and all that so I didn't mind it even though there were times I didn't want to talk a out depressing stuff but nooo apparently I don't care about you at all and never have.

Right...uh huh, sure...so you're idea of me showing I care is for me to say "I care about you every 5 minutes"? Please don't make me laugh. I actually really do care about you though…

Anyway, so what have you learnt Jason? Quite simply that sometimes it's easy for people to just overlook things. It's funny, a situation occurred at work and the person was shot down instantly and they were aggrieved that their past actions counted for nothing and it got me thinking really. How people will blindly ignore previous deeds and actions in any situation. The most patient man in the world, I'd forgive him if he exploded once in a while because I'd know that that's not what he's usually like and that something else must be bothering him.

So I acted a little selfishly once in a while, I think given the amount of times that I have been extremely generous with people, I've earned that right. Of course you won't see it as that but I am an extremely generous guy.

Anyway, I've been rambling on for far too long about you when I should be focusing on happier things and that. I won't talk about you unless there's a change in situation but knowing you, I doubt that.

And I think the happy thing is that even though I was behind a screen and all, I didn't resort to wishing terrible things to you and that everything I said I would have said face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment