Friday 9 September 2011

The journey so far

Exhausted...long day but very good, I wonder if I'll feel this way 6 months into it. Excited, so much plans and equations going on my head regarding everything. The discount, the location, the rest of the shopping complex. Heh it was funny, I went from being overwhelmed to under and then back to overwhelmed and now I think about what all this means in regards to my life and I'm loving it all.

Something I had to note was the energy around our teammates and people and...it was quite amazing really, hopefully it stays the same down the line. But I think I have figured most people out and everyone seems genuine and it's interesting for me to hear about them and see the chemistry our team has.

Anyway it's been a good ride so far and hopefully in a year I can say that it really was worth it but I've no doubt that in a years time I'll be saying the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment