Thursday 29 September 2011

A line crossed

My…goodness, I’m done with you, defended you for long enough and now you’re going to refuse to play when you are asked to?

Carlos, Carlos, Carlito…I defended you when others would criticise, heck not just me but others would too citing your work ethic and talent as reasons to overlook these mishaps but what do you do? Simply spit back in the faces of those who’d support you, eurgh…

The public has a very negative view of footballers especially with the wages that they get and I have defended that to an extent and then this happens, you refuse to play and then claim there was a misunderstanding…a misund- what. the. fuck. No, no no no nonononnoooo you don’t get away with that, you’ve been here in this country for how long and you’re still at the point where someone telling you that you’re going to come on the pitch can be misconstrued for you to sit and sulk like a bitch on the bench. MY…GOODNESS…

I just…eurgh…no. I’m done with you. Zabaleta blanked you when you tried to talk with him and I laughed, oh how I laughed…

Now I’m not even making much sense anymore so I think I’m going to stop there and say there is nothing you could probably do to make me look at you in a favourable way again. Right now I’m not mad at you as I’m sure you had your reasons and it made sense to you but for me I just can’t and will not deal with you anymore. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment