Saturday 24 September 2011

Haven’t we been here before?

Oh my goodness, so so sooo predictable, you really think I didn’t see that coming? You think that you're the only one to comment on my attitude but what I will say about that is let’s face it, it’s because it’s pretty much same old same old. I do what I do in order to better myself, I mean come on, I will be frustrated about stupid goals being conceded and/or passes and things going awry.

I’m supposed to be satisfied with the situation right now? Am I supposed to be all happy and smiley with the fact that yet again we cannot seem to do the basics right? So I was a substitute today and yeah I was disappointed (no shit) especially as I knew that it was politics that this situation arose, I am so confident and buzzing in my ability (thanks to working with such brilliant people) that to be on the bench was annoying especially as I feel that I shouldn’t be dropped but meh, I’ve been here before and I’ll do now what I did then and that’s destroy…everything. Goals, assists, tricks, chances, I shall do them all and show you why I am the best, why I am unbeatable, why you never really should put me in a corner.

Oh how I’d hate to be you right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment