Sunday 18 September 2011

Going above and beyond

So it's been a week and how has it gone so far? Quite amazing if I'm honest but maybe that's the naivety and enthusiasm talking, who knows, with a bit more experience my outlook on this may differ drastically but I doub- hmm I can't promise anything, but I think there's enough change in this to keep things fresh and new, always new customers to greet and new opinions to take in, always people to learn from and I find that amazing, not only that but bonuses aren't a bad motivator either, I'll be honest, I'm not in this for the monetary goods but rather the experience and the just being there in order to be a part of something great.

Anyway, it's been quite interesting the things I've learned from workmates and customers and I've taken all of this on board and am going to use it to adapt and change my style and this excites me as I constantly feel I'm improving. For starters nerves often make me forget my words and certain bits of data but I noticed over time I was remembering more and more and able to recite it to customers. Bomba Finales, ohhh boy, I love selling this because I actually really love this boot so it makes it easier to show that to the customer which can only be a good thing.

All in all, I feel I'm improving with each day and am enjoying life at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment