Monday 9 July 2012

Your presence is like a never ending nightmare to me. Begone.

Time to start, today is the day I start pre-season training, all I need to do is get a head start on my cardio before the actual preseason training. Consider this year to be the year where I show just how good I am.

Doubters can doubt but in all honesty I am looking out for myself. I have no need to prove anything to anyone. I shall do this by myself, I've come to realise...that the betrayal is too much for me, yet I keep getting lured into the same trap, the trap where I trust a person and yet I am betrayed by them. I say...that I don't fully trust people, which is true...I don't. However the amount of trust that I've given certain people in the last few months has been too much.

I see you flaunting about and generally just being in my face and it makes me sick. I should not be bothered by it but I am. I am disgusted that this is how the world operates. I am disgusted by the injustice of it all.

I've repeated this over and over again but that's because it's actually affected me that much and that...bothers me.

I wish to see you unhappy because you quite frankly do not deserve to be happy. I am aware that I am a bit blinded by certain emotions however this sentiment would still be felt regardless, the only change would be I would be less vocal about it.

Am I being arrogant? Am I acting in a manner that I think that I am better than you? Yes...yes I am but that is quite because I am. You do not see things the way I do and......look...I dislike you. Go away and leave me alone. I actually wish I had never met you...that's what I want to say but this is a lesson. A valuable lesson for me. To not trust people like you ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment