Sunday 31 July 2011

Oh look, yet another Sandstorm team…yay

So I finally got Pokémon Online and it’s quite fun having quick battles though I do miss the animations and movement of the cartridge games and I’m having quite a lot of fun on this thing.
Now it originally was just to test a new team idea I had but I guess it may be some time before I actually get it on the cartridge but oh well I’M HAVING A BLAST

So I noted and not really that surprised at it that people tend to use the most powerful ones and bleh what can you do, but I can’t count how many Tyranitars, Ferrothorns and Latios I've seen but it’s a lot.

Then I look at my team and think yeah it’s not so different but I know I had a team and what I wanted to do with it and that was to use a Rain Dish Ludicolo and the rest of the team kind of fell into place. I like this team and while yes it has some maaaaaajor issues like not really being able beat some of the tougher threats and a lack of Rapid Spin due to me removing Forretress for a Gliscor but that was because before that change it was like “Breloooooom! *shakes fists angrily* and thus a change was actually needed. But anyway yeah, I have fun with it and that’s what matters really.

Also it’s probably better that I use this team on this simulator as opposed to the cartridge games due to the amount of times I’ve been involved in a stall war with just one Pokémon left and their grass or water type against my Milotic or Ludicolo…I’ve gone waaay past turn 100 because of this.

So I’m really thinking of a new team but I need a new theme and idea to play with and I was thinking Magic Bounce so that might be my next thing I play with but of course I will need to look at some other ideas, preferably ones that wouldn’t get much use.

Oh and I’ve also got to make myself a winning team to use on the ladders. May as well see how easy it is to stop and learn more about them for when I face them with my other teams

No comments:

Post a Comment