Friday 29 July 2011

Just my CycloDS

My CycloDS iEvolution, my CycloDS.
Snapshot_20110705_1
AWWWWWW YEAH!
So after days of telling me about how these things were amazing I listened to Foxx about getting one of these and yep, certainly worth it and now I’m pretty much overwhelmed with the possibilities of this thing that I am not utilising it heh.

Currently…or at least at the time I was typing this out I am playing 999 which is 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors and I’m enjoying that so far despite the fact I haven’t got far in it but the fact that I’m into it already is a good sign as there have been games where it has started off slow and recovered slightly or never really recovered at all and suffice to say it has not been the best of game experiences but I’m glad it most likely won’t happen with this.

So anyway I have this thing which allows me to play so many games and do so many things which means I can never ever be bored with it.

I’ve already played Pokémon Blaze Black…or rather I’m kind of playing it now along with 999 and I find it a new challenge…especially those damned Gym Leaders. I’m currently on the ice type and I am a bit more positive towards that than how I felt about the other gyms (except Elisa, she was easy) and that my team is better prepar- wait nooo I didn’t mean it like that gah haha. So yes my team is ready to take on Pryce and get my next badge.

I have also played Advance Wars Day of Ruin and found it to be vastly different from the Advance Wars before that (that was the whole point) but the storyline was better due to the darker tone. Not saying doom and gloom is all good but this comic pretty much has it summed up. While the battles in the main story mode were quite fun the last battle however is a no. I hated it and groaned the fact that yet again I’m facing a machine or thing as opposed to a proper army and that they have lasers that reduce your HP and mortars that do the same. Not my idea of a fun battle at all but no matter, I beat it anyway.

So yeah I have my CycloDS and from time to time I quickly go onto Tetris as it’s so quick and easy to set up and it is really fun and addictive. I’m actually really glad I got this, now I don’t really have to worry about missing out on good DS games anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment