Thursday 28 July 2011

Working up a sweat

Well that was easy, don’t know why I didn’t do this ages ago and join up with the local gym but anyway what’s done is done I guess. I suppose I never really joined before because I had football and that was enough to keep me fit enough to play it but ever since my knee injury (it’s always the knees isn’t it) I haven’t been able to play as much.

Maybe it’s because football hasn’t come across that often and that…no wait, I should say “serious football” because the kind I have at the moment isn’t all that but I will stick with it for at least this year and then next year depending on my progress I shall see where my futures lies next.

So I’ve basically been given a training programme to adhere to and thank goodness because left to my own devices I probably would not have done much and meh may be even doing it wrong but at least this way I have a better chance of improving myself and staying in shape for when I need it i.e. the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

So I shall try and keep updated with my progress and hopefully in 4-6 weeks time there will be a slight improvement and all

No comments:

Post a Comment