Monday 9 May 2011

MMM…trade with me all day long

Wow, I’m just here thinking “What is with the influx of all these trade shops?” But meh I’m not really bothered as some will die a natural death while others live on slightly longer. I guess it must be annoying to just create a new thread and then suddenly see that thing plummet to obscurity but I think in situations like this, you’ve really got to stand out from the crowd, be unique, offer something no-one else is doing and that way you can rise and all.

Also seriously guys? 14 private messages all at the same time? Hoooo boy, now I have to power though them and reply to them all which I don’t mind but I really really wanted to do something new like EV train or catch more good ones to put up in the shop.

Anyway I kinda just stopped for a bit to type this…no idea why but anyway I best get back into the thick of it, no rest for me, I’ll be fine just as long as I remember that you go crazy and experience hallucinations if you don’t sleep for 4 days……or was it 3? Hold on let me ask David Tennant as he happens to be standing in my room right now, The Doctor knows everything… OOOOHHHH I LOVE THE DOCTOR…

No comments:

Post a Comment