Saturday 16 April 2011

No wonder goals from me this time

So we lost the match, oh dear oh dear. To sum it up, I felt we could have gotten a point from that but I guess it was not to be.

As I walked away from the ground and home, I felt a sense of happiness, why? because I was tired but I felt like I worked to achieve that tiredness. It was a good thing for me because it made me feel as if I really was getting better as I felt like I was over the worst of the whole “coming back to football” thing and hopefully with regular play, my body can then adapt to the way that it needs to be for maximum efficiency

I’m also enjoying these smooth legs however there are times when I think what if Emily was to do the top half of my legs…sorry off topic, as I was typing, football was pretty decent got myself an assist however there were problems, most were discussed but in my opinion when we went 2-1 up we should have continued with the pressure as momentum was on our side but alas two goals conceded in sloppy manner meant we lost our foothold in the match and the other team went rampant on us.

While we managed to claw a goal back, it seemed nothing was going to go our way especially in the last 20 minutes when fouls just was not going our way at all.

There was some bonuses in this like the fact that we did some good passing movements, I still remain slightly frustrated that things haven’t become a habit for certain people now but meh, what can you do really

For me personally, I believe the season is almost over so the question for me really is, what do I do with that time off in the middle and there’s only one correct answer and that’s to make up for lost time

No comments:

Post a Comment