Friday 8 April 2011

Wax + Legs = Pain

Well, that's another memo for myself, "what's that" I hear you ask?

Leg waxing. Yeah. Not doing that again, I mean yes I do love you and all Emily but never again. I think should I ever want to get rid of the hairs on my legs I'll stick to shaving it off....not implying that I do in the first place but I reckon I would prefer that.

So anyway seeing as it's Friday, Friday and how I gotta get down on Fr*shot*

Yeah seeing as it's Friday, my mind turns to the weekend and my football matches, that's right, matches not match, I have two football matches one on Saturday and the other on Sunday.

Do I expect to play both? No, not really, I'm still far from match fitness I believe, I think I may be a sub in the first match against Bromley maybe getting a ten minute run out I guess and then start the Oxford match on Sunday, playing the majority of that match but alas we shall see.

Last week I was very surprised to play as long as I did versus St Johns but I'm glad I did as it just gets me back in the groove of things, disappointed that I did not score two goals as I only had two opportunities in the game, the first being me being smart and anticipating the defender failing the head the ball away while I controlled it neatly with my left foot before chipping the goalkeeper with my right, unfortunately a defender was on hand to clear the ball off the line...plus it was offside (it wasn't) according to the linesman.

My second opportunity came in similar circumstances to the first, not offside this time but probably should have held a lot more composure to shoot earlier before a defender got the chance to block it but ah well.

So all in all I feel good I got to play that long and hope to be back not only completing full ninety minute games but contributing majorly in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment