Wednesday 13 April 2011

Yours is a drill which will pierce the heavens

Pokémon, Pokémon, Pokémon. If you're looking for a reason why this hasn't been updated often recently then quite frankly as well as being surprised that you're still checking this site, it's also because there are now 156 little beasts of war to capture and enslave to do my bidding. I'm not going to talk about Pokémon this post seeing as I get the feeling that Emily is quite sick of me talking about them and all but that's what mode and phase I'm in now.

What I will talk about is giving up. Yes, giving up, something that happens to me more often than I can count and most of the times I genuinely don't know about it. As you may or may not know, I have returned to the football scene after a long time out and quite frankly yesterday I felt like Andrei Arshavin, that I used the hot shit, yes that hot burning shit, I would strut around like I owned the pitch and that nobody could touch me, oooohh no, but now, I'm fallible, yes, I am no longer that hot prospect when I first started all this. One reason for this I believe is because I am losing interest in the game and that I'm more and more realising that it's not my scene. I like playing it but my fitness and knee is dragging me doooowwwn, everyone says that I should just take my time and ease my way in but NUTS  TO  THAT, I  AM  THE  GODDAMN  JASON! I'll come good when I say I'll come good. No seriously, I will. I refuse to be one of those guys that people talk about being amazing until a knee injury cut short his career.

Well, until the next time I play that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment