Wednesday 13 April 2011

Trade shop

Seriously, getting annoyed with the wait for mods or anyone to approve my trade shop but yeah yeah I suppose I do understand why the wait is necessary or even there in the first place, I guess it's going to be filled with kids who don't read the rules and fill it up with threads which clearly DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES, that being said, there are adults who do the same but yeah...just waiting and waiting, besides the sooner I get this open, the sooner I'll get my good IVs legendaries to battle with.

Maybe it's because of all the people that they deal with but certain mods can come across as a bit arrogant and tripping off on power and it's just one of the reasons I dislike it when I see people suck up to mods or just authority figures in general, I mean geez, they don't have any power, people only just perceive them as having power and just go along with it, which of course in turn leads the person of authority to actually believe that they are untouchable and eurgh, they get power mad.

So yeah, that's pretty much why I don't really like positions of authority and I suppose is a reason why I act with impunity towards them...by them, I mean ones who believe that by their being in that position they automatically Have the right to lord it over people.

But come on now, it’s been a week since I posted it, I checked and yes I did follow all the million rules you have, I know that you’ve barely done much regarding trade shops in the last week because I’ve only seen 2 new ones open, surely there can’t be that many that broke the rules and all but what gets me is that there is no way of finding out which one a person might have broken as there is no feedback, they pretty much say, “If it has been a long time then assume your thread broke the rules and try again.” Well firstly “a long time” is defined differently to everyone and for me a week is long enough (and even then I was being generous) and secondly if a person doesn’t know what rules were broken how exactly are they going to improve the second time? That logic just does not work in real life. At. All

Alas…my wait continues

No comments:

Post a Comment