Monday 26 April 2010

Mmm…Fabulous

Ok, time for another entry here in my Diary and what is on my mind right now is a whole load of different things and I’m feeling…well I’m not even sure how do describe how I feel because I’m not even sure what it is that I feel overall.

Well the sun is shining and I feel slightly weird because I don’t know whether it’s because I’m reminiscing or not but I have quite fond memories of what the atmosphere was like around this time back in school especially after the long cold winter nights where people just seemed to be stressed out over things such as the Christmas Production or the holidays but then again Christmas is said to be a stressful time. Not exactly sure why the summer is less stressful as exams are usually approaching but I could tell that people were a lot happier and messed around more often but it was all in good fun.

Now I’m sitting here doing nothing because…well there is nothing to do…oh hang on my Shepherd's pie is finished I’m going to get that now. Anyway there isn’t much to do today except for read I guess and to text Emily so I can hear of her day seeing how more goes on in it than mine.

I’m currently reading The Colour Of Magic and just on the last part of it now after reading the part about where dragons that only exist if you believe in them and I’m enjoying the novel and have placedThe Colour Of Magic the film version as ‘High priority’ on my Lovefilm rental list as I’m curious to see how they translated it to film but there’s a whole load of films and DVDs that are high priority so I guess that I’m in for a bit of a wait but time is something I have quite a lot of nowadays.

My knee continues to be a bit of a bitch and it sucks how it even happened in the first place but right now it feels as if there’s something out of place (which there was, a ligament), just lying inside there being useless and it really is affecting my comfort a bit and it looks as if it will stop me from playing in the finals this Saturday which is a bit of shame but ah well, thems the breaks.

I’m disappointed about how my season went as I feel I didn’t have as much impact as I felt I would have had liked to have had so maybe that might spur me on to stay another season and go out in a blaze of glory but it really does depend on several factors and even so, it might not even be a good idea to continue but it might just be that in the case of all of this, I’ll just have to wait and see.

I leave you with a picture that I’d like to share. Why? Well, why not.Muddy bus

No comments:

Post a Comment