Wednesday 7 April 2010

Boredom the killer

I’m so bored. This Sunday cannot come quick enough as I’m really bored at the moment. Normally I’d have football training today but my knee is preventing that so I just spent the whole day doing…nothing.

Tomorrow won’t be any better as there really isn’t anything to do except probably watch the DVDs I got from Lovefilm or something. Either way I just want to be with Emily at the moment and it is kind of frustrating me that I can’t do that at the moment and I’m stuck in this place which I hate.

Friday should be a better day what with Heroes being on but the day will be quite boring, nothing to do except read or watch DVDs. On Saturday though Dr Who and Heroes yay and there’s no risk of me missing any parts of Dr Who due to me not playing football for my team although I might go watch them rather than just be bored doing nothing.

On Sunday though, that’s what I’m waiting for…

No comments:

Post a Comment