Monday 6 December 2010

Still has that annoyingly loud hum though

So now I have my Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii back from Lee I can play things on them really during the evenings and nights I’m not doing anything. YAY!

The only downside of it all is no internet connection which means can’t really go only with most of these games but meh that’s alright to be honest I can deal with that. Got sooo many good games I need to catch up with and all that.

My weekend also consisted of updating my CV and job hunting which I’m hoping maybe some employers will actually get back to me but ya know.

So I got to play all sorts of games like Left 4 Dead 2 and that’s still and fun and exciting as ever so I think I’ll be sticking with that. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the game that everyone raves about about that…yeah, that’s sort of put me off that as did the fact that it’s a serious first person shooting game and I find them to be quite dreary so I don’t think I will have much love for that but I’ll try and complete it but it really isn’t my sort of game. I also learned that perhaps I need to get some more games for the Wii as Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers Brawl isn’t really cutting it anymore, Sonic Colours looks interesting though so I might consider that

Finally there was Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 which yeah…no, that’s awful and is going back. I don’t have much patience for that anymore and I’ll see if I can get something else for that. Just awful.

But what lies in wait for today though?

Well today should involve me going various places and hoping signing on for a computer course and that which no doubt will help my qualifications a bit, more job hunting and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment