Wednesday 8 December 2010

See, you could die due to anything really everyday but when you’re doing risky stuff you think about it more

This was actually scheduled to go up on the 14th but since the date has been brought forward this post will be brought forward too

So this is it, the day before I go inside. I know it’s not even a life threatening procedure but I just can’t help thinking “what if?” or “Will I be here tomorrow?” and similar questions. The plan is to wake up tomorrow with a hole in my knee, small price to pay though but you know I think what if I died? I know if I died I shouldn’t…worry? Care? Well…I can’t anyway seeing as I won’t be aware of myself to experience that or whatever…basically I got to thinking what would people make of me? You’re always thinking that you know someone when the curveball that has “death” labelled on it comes your way. The question is, do you preserve your memory of them with what you know or do you dig deeper into the murky territory and potentially unravel some things that you might possibly wish you never knew?

Of course humans being humans, they’ll never really listen to advice and always want to experience things for themselves, to see if that cat is really alive or dead and then lament and rue the fact that there wasn’t enough warning. That nobody really tried to stop them…but heh, the more you try to keep things a secret, the more people want to know about it. It’s just human nature. That very nature that we end up regretting at some crucial point in our lives.

So either this is my last post or I’ll cross this bridge unhindered and see you on the other side, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment