Tuesday 24 January 2012

It’s almost as if this is being read…

Well what was the purpose of that? It...I don't know...it hardly seemed worth the effort. I mean what was the plan? Just to say hi and that's it? Did you want me to put in all the effort in keeping the conversation going? You really did not give me much to work with when saying anything. I really don't mind talking but to expect me to do everything yet again is tiresome.

How's life? How's your work? What exactly so you do? How's the weather? How was my Christmas? Did Santa get you that unicycle you've always wanted for Christmas? How's Lee doing? All would have been viable questions to keep the conversation going and yet...nothing. For shame really, for shame.

Still, there's always next time and I do hope a better effort is made next time as I can be very nice and that when I've more to work with otherwise it just looks like I don’t care. But we'll see won't we.

No comments:

Post a Comment