Sunday 22 January 2012

Here we are

How do I feel right now? I’m not even sure but I know I’m in a reflective mood about life. Now lets see, I am…22 and hmm how do I feel about life? Weary and tired but that’s when I then think “Okay, what can be done about it?” “What am I going to do to change that?”

The truth is that I just don’t know anymore. I had so many plans and dreams but I guess I was stopped along the way by myself.

But what of your life now? Well for starters I think the question is do I feel appreciated?

I…don’t think I do feel it, I don’t feel like I’m appreciated enough. I don’t feel that the things I do are really recognised and that certain people only want to look at the bad side of me.

Nah don’t worry I’m not really annoyed with it, just observing and understanding that people will always be people. People will always want to put emphasis on my flaws…in fact not just me but everybody else’s too.

I’m not going to lie I have a million “flaws” and all but I’m content in that because of three things and that is that nobody is perfect, everybody has a different idea of flaws and that I’m happy with the way I am really, content even.

What brought all this on? Well pretty much, people have been getting on my nerves and like I mentioned earlier, I don’t really feel appreciated.

It’s also annoying when a simple “hello” would be nice or even a reply or anything but nothing…I guess you still have a certain idea of me which is a shame really but this is just another reason why I dislike humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment