Saturday 25 August 2012

Dodging bullets

Hohohoho, you bet I am going to use what happened recently as an entry and I don't see why not because you'd willingly talk about someone else and yet when someone does the same to you'd throw a fit, if there's something I can't stand it's hypocrisy and you quite frankly are the epitome of it.

The whole status situation was merely bad timing but I will not apologise for that because it was vague and it could have been about anyone. I am not going to apologise because YOU wanted to satisfy your curiosity and decided to ask me about it. The thing is I could have just avoided the topic altogether when you asked but I'm not going to lie when someone asks me something because I don't want to lie because people should just learn to live with the truth no matter how unpleasant than to live in a world of lies and deceit.

I also have no obligation to you anymore, I don't have to tell you what you want to hear anymore, you've got someone else for that now...oh wait no you don't anymore which brings me to the whole reason I actually put the status up, the whole reason why it was what I was thinking at the time, because you had already set your sights on someone else.

Really? I mean really? So soon? It just seems to me that as soon as you yourself are bored with someone, you yourself make no effort whatsoever to fix the problem or rather, the way you fix problems is to run away from it and constantly push everyone and everything away cumulating in you trying to run into the arms of the next person that interests you.

I have to say, I do understand what was meant by a certain someone when they said that you are a hard person to be friends with. Simply because you don't forgive, simply because with you no-one is allowed to make "mistakes", it just feels like walking on eggshells in your presence.

Say what you like about me, you can call me whatever "insults" you want but I at least know how to forgive people and to not hold anything they do wrong against them, this is not me “looking down” on them in any way but rather me overlooking their “flaws” as it is a part of who they are and me asking myself is this…“flaw” really such a big deal to me. I've done the same to you countless times. I suppose the one thing that sticks in my mind that really lowered my opinion of you was when earlier this year you asked me whether I’d always love you and whether I still do. Now, what kind of question is that? Why would you ask...nay, need to know something like that especially in the situation you were in? Curiosity or not it left a really bad taste in my mouth but you know what? I left it as that, even when I asked you why, you didn’t really give me an answer asides “I'm a bit of a bitch in many ways”

Anyway despite how it comes across here; I'm not bothered by the latest developments whatsoever, I was just making a point. I really am happy with my life, oh sure from time to time I may moan about certain aspects of my life and my mood just might be really low but what person is completely happy with their life, show me someone that is happy with everything in their life and I'll show you a liar.

Like I said, I've got it good, at least better than I thought I would have it, I’ve got a great job working with the greatest family ever and I’m glad to have known them along with my best friend who is a brilliant guy and incredibly funny, heck all my other friends are brilliant as well and I’d literally do anything for them because I love them that much. I don’t have any major troubling worries in my life, stuff gets paid, people get fed so I’ve not really got any reason to feel bad right now.

Look, life is too short and it’s far too short to be spent holding grudges and arguing with people and it is with this mentality that I have the strength to look forward whenever I feel down. It’s why I don’t do…or want to argue with people anymore. It’s why I reached out to you the first time and tried to be your friend because it was time to move on from the bitterness and yet I got nothing and it wasn’t until much later (which I suspect a certain someone had more to do with it than you did) did we even start talking again.

Now here we are in a similar situation to the last time we left on bad terms however this time I really am not going to chase after you to try and fix it because I did that last time and you threw it back in my face. I’m not saying you have to try and talk to me but what you’re essentially doing is behaving like a petulant child and then attempting to ignore me for as long as you can. Maybe it’s time you grew up a bit and then actually reached out to me so we can have a grown up conversation and maybe resolve all of this.

I know at some point and some way you will read this and if you don't reply then all you do is simply prove my point, then again you were never that good at seeing things from someone else’s point of view.

Sometimes all you need is a change of perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Have you never actually thought that I won't ever 'chase' you because I don't care about you in the slightest? I have a pretty great life myself thanks and I'm glad you're no longer even a tiny part of it. I would quite happily never talk to/see you ever again and it would not phase me. Thanks for the bullshit post thought, a refreshing lot of hypocrisy from you with the 'change of perspective' comment- love how you always think you're right! Just live your life and stop being such a big nose commenting on everyone else's life and business, if your life is so great, wonderful and busy with all these fab people then surely you wouldn't bother with people like me! Just a very valid point mr. smartarse. Never talk to me again, I beg, and do not answer to this post- actually what do I care if you do? I won't be visiting it again! Enjoy your life you pathetic know it all, let's see where YOUR attitude gets you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still proving my point I see, that's nice to know you haven't changed and you're still blaming everyone else but yourself.

      That's alright though, I forgive you as you don't really know what you're doing.

      I have not said anything hypocritical in this post whatsoever and the only reason I bothered with you despite the good people in my life is because YOU wanted to talk to me not the other way round. It was YOU who wanted to be cheered up and reassured, not me so your "point" wasn't actually valid anyway.

      It's all well and good trying to trying to come across as civil and polite in your comment but you still resort to name calling and childish insults to get your point across and you are still stubborn...Just like a child. I have been nothing but courteous and polite towards you and even taken the time to listen to any response you have which I cannot say was reciprocated but I'm not angry at all with you as after all you are still young and have a lot to learn about life.

      I wish you a happy and long life and just know that I was never angry or mad at you.

      Delete