Tuesday 7 February 2012

Blast from the past

"But I'm right and you know that I'm right"

Those were the words of a boy who would grow up to type it out 5 years later on this very blog. What was I referring to?

Quite simply me and Ken were having a debate on the best city in the world and of course I was doing my thing of beating down any of their suggestions with logic and it was actually quite fun how we went on for quite some time even gaining an audience to view and chip in with their suggestions.

I bring this up why? Because I was thinking about people from the past and how they have an idea of me and who I am and...or rather, how they don't have an idea of who I am. You know, maybe it's just my memory but some of the ideas some may have about me are just completely wrong when applied to me now.

So Bethany talked to me since a while and I got the feeling that the idea of who I am was stuck in the past because there were just some things that she said that made me think that that the idea of who I am was just a bit out-dated and stuck in the past.

I personally feel that I've mellowed out a lot more but of course they won't really know that and that is part of the reason why I don't really like to talk about the past so much…at least to people I know and knew me back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment