Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Samba Magician journey

I had a dream last night…although technically it should be referred to as this morning but whatever. Anyway, I was coming back from a knee injury I had and was a substitute for a football game for my school team and when I did get on the pitch, me a Philip proceed to play dazzling one touch football and quite simply destroyed the other team even though I only came on for 5 minutes but yeah…

So yeah, I got to thinking about my current situation and how I can get back to the Jason that I used to be, with terror and frightening the other team. I mean, I still do now but I just don’t feel right, like I’m not at the best of my ability.

Maybe it’s just I don’t feel fit enough or that I feel bogged down by something but I just really need to sort that out and get back to it. Maybe a schedule and routine which lets me get back into it all would help? Though it’s a bit hard when you have to work on the only days you get to play football. Ahh well, given the choice between the work I do and football, money wins out every time and hey I love the job anyway so it’s not as it’s bad or anything. The only way it’d get better is if they actually paid me to play football hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment