Sunday 12 June 2011

The calm before the storm…or have I said that already?

So now we’re in June. Well what is on my mind. I don’t know, I never actually know nowadays and as much as I’d like to say that it’s all good, the truth is that it could be better but hey…at least things aren’t that bad.

I never know where this optimism stems from but it’s a good thing that I have it as I imagine things would be pretty dark if it weren’t there.

Though it pretty much is all a facade and if you were to ask if “something is wrong” and “am I alright”, I’d respond with a simple yeah I am fine but in the back of my mind, I know…I know something is wrong but I just cannot put my finger on it…or maybe I can and somehow my brain is blocking me from seeing the actual truth.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. I can never bring myself to speak negatively and say something wrong w/me.

    ReplyDelete